Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Winding country road


Winding country road
Originally uploaded by indykaleu

Down the long and winding road. This was made in Brown County Indiana, near Belmont. This is a private driveway off of the TC Steele road and is near the TC Steele state historic site, which is a must visit if you have any interest in landscape and portrait painting. Do a little research on TC Steele before visiting.

This was my first time shooting fall colors in southern Indiana and for certain, it won't be my last time. I'm very glad that I visited on this particular weekend as the leaves were already starting to fall and would likely have been mostly gone if I had waited another week.

I'd like to visit this area again and probably at night. The winding road would make for some excellent light trail photos at night. Just a reminder, bring a reflective vest and someone else to drive the car. The road had traffic during the day, but might not be so busy at night.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment