Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trumpeter T-62

I've decided to resurrect an old project, the Trumpeter T-62, mod 1962.  When I bought the kit, I was really excited to work on a new model of the T-62.  I had built a couple of the older Tamiya kits and while they were decent, I wanted something better after learning what was wrong with the Tamiya T-62.  Along comes Trumpeter with their early T-62 version and all was right with the modeling world.  I jumped in and started building the kit.  It generally went okay and then I started finding some problems and reading build reviews.  That is when the flaws started showing up. This link http://www.network54.com/Forum/47209/thread/1256368532/T-62+woes points out the obvious flaws. I'm not a big fan of the two part wheels as they didn't fit well no matter what I did. Anyway, here are some pictures of my current progress:

No comments:

Post a Comment